Since the late 20th century, I've built websites and applications to make people's creative lives easier. I eat my own dog food.
Some atypical career highlights
- Presenting regular shows on local Internet radio stations
- Producing a frequent, positive news show which made it to Apple Podcasts' New & Noteworthy list in its first few days
- Building content management systems that have been used by companies like Poundland in the West Midlands and the British Council's library in Pakistan
- Giving talks in Cardiff, Warsaw and Florence
- Presenting the award for the Comedy category at the British Podcast Awards, 2017
- Building a Twitter tool that was used by the Guardian Media Group
- Recording over a dozen audiobooks with Audible
What I'm up to right now
I've always got something cooking. Check out my Now page for details.